Character cards are a type of card that makes up decks in Terrene Odyssey. They make up the party with which you battle your opponent(s), and are the primary way of dealing damage to their HP.
Attributes[edit | edit source]
Character cards have various attributes. Here's a quick summary:
- Hero - Some Characters are distinguished as Heroes. Each deck can only have one Hero card.
- Class - Each Character belongs to at least one class. Each class has its own strengths and weaknesses, so be sure to build a diverse team!
- Affiliation - Each Character is aligned with one of the six environmental affiliations: Earth, Fire, Water, Wind, Light, or Dark. Certain terrains provided benefits to certain Affiliations.
- LV - A Character's Level is a rough indicator of how strong they are. When a Character is defeated, they give XP equal to their level. Spellcasters cast spells more effectively when they gain levels.
- SP - A Character's Supply Cost indicates how much of the 4 supply limit the Character takes up. Remember: Hidden Characters take up 1 Supply!
- HP - How much damage a Character can take before they are defeated.
- ATK - How much damage a Character deals when attacking in combat.
- DEF - How much damage a Character prevents when they take damage.